Tuesday, April 15, 2014

The Happiness Initiative is now the Happiness Alliance! And check out our new website

About a year ago I went to give a happiness talk in Arizona.  When I got there I was greeted with a big sign stating "The Happiness Initiative" with our logo.  My first thought was "hey- that it our logo" quickly followed by a lightbulb. Yeah.


Let's find ways for people to use the Happiness Initiative's logo - and name - all over the US.

It has been a while, and a lot of work. Today we (soft) launch our new name and website: The Happiness Alliance, home of The Happiness Initiative and Gross National Happiness Index. One of the tools in our toolkit is the Happiness Initiative logo.


Next week, on earth day, we will officially launch the new name and website - for now it is all up and ready for your input - including typos to be corrected (please send them to me: laura@happycounts.org)



No comments:

Post a Comment